2009년 10월 15일 목요일

Brand diary

Getting up/going to class 6:00~8:00am

During Class 8:00~10:30





After class 10:30~12:00pm




During chemistry lab 12:00~3:00pm


After class 3:00~6:00





Club activities 6:00~10:00pm

Before bead 10:00~12:00am






It is overwhelming to see all the brands I have been using throughout the day. I’m pretty sure I have much more brands that I came across today. The brands listed are just some of the brands that I use the most. The brands that I use are chosen mostly because of my own personal favor, because I have a trust in most of the brands listed. Brands like Samsung and Texas Instruments are one of my favorites, because even though I didn’t start using them because of their ads, but because of someone’s advice, the products from these companies satisfy me. Thus, I personally would not buy a product because of marketer’s ads, but I would chose a product by using them and see if they give me satisfaction and preference over other advertised products. Some people like Apple maniacs use only apple products, as for me, since I have trusted some of these brands all my life, I feel I have fidelity for my favorite brands as well.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기